Class of 2021
Note: The 2021 graduation ceremony may be canceled, rescheduled, or relocated depending on public health conditions.
June 10: Virtual Graduation Ceremony Published Online
TBD- More information to come as it becomes available.
Cap & Gown Information
Orders are placed online through Graduate Miners Services. If you have not placed your order please so do at minersgrad.com.
Students who have a cap & gown already, please email Kimberly Mejia (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please indicate “Graduation” as the email subject line.
Students who need to borrow a cap and/or gown must email Kimberly Mejia (email@example.com). Please indicate “Graduation” as the email subject line.
Miners Graduate Contact Info:
1885 River Rd., Eugene, OR 97404
Note: Timeline dates may be canceled or rescheduled
- Google Form #1 will be emailed to all Seniors to indicate interest in doing a speech or performance for virtual and/or in-person graduation
- March 18: Last day of Trimester 2
- March 29: Start of Trimester 3
- SEHS notifies families if student may not be completing High School by June 2021
- Graduation Auditions submitted and selected
- Google Form #2 will be emailed to all Seniors to confirm legal name and address diploma mailing in June
- Starting April 1: Distribution of Graduation Announcements ordered through Miners Graduate Services
- April 5: Envision Pro portal opens for student submission of name and photo
- May 19: Cap & Gown Distribution
- In-person Ceremony: More information to come as soon as it becomes available
- June 10: Seniors Last Day! Virtual Graduation is published!
- Late June: Diplomas, certificates, and pictures mailed
Graduation Parent Celebration
*The Graduation Party is a community-sponsored event independent of and receiving no funding, services, or supervision from the Eugene School District
4J. Liability is the responsibility of the organizers of the event.
To stay informed or get involved, please email Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2021 Eugenean Yearbook is on sale directly through Jostens. You can make your 2021 pre-order purchase at this link.
Pricing and late purchases will look very different this year. Namely, we are selling 2021 yearbooks only via pre-order.
We will not have books available for sale at distribution in the spring as we have in the past.
Pricing calendar for 2020-21:
Dec. 26-Mar. 12: Standard Pre-Order – $60
Mar. 13-April 16: Limited Supply on Pre-Orders – $65
For free and reduced meal price, please call SEHS Finance Clerk, 541-790-8006
Jostens offers payment plans if you’d like to pay in three installments spread out over time. April 16 will be the last day to pre-order a 2021 yearbook.
Please contact Bobbie at email@example.com for more information.