SEHS Library Checkout –
Curbside Pickup & pickup from Library during in-person learning
South Library Curbside Pickup on 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month
from 1:00pm-4:00pm at the Auditorium doors
(If these days/times won’t work for you, contact Julie Vignoul (email@example.com) and we will arrange a pickup date and time that works for you!)
If you are on campus for in-person learning, you can come to the library and browse the shelves. The library is open for business!
You can also follow the instructions below to put books on hold (reserve them) and come by the library before or after synchronous learning to pick them up.
If you are doing online-only learning, follow the instructions below to reserve books, and use the curb-side pickup to get your books from South.
1. Go to the Library Catalog: Destiny Discover and find book(s)
You can check out up to 15 books at a time!
Need help? See the instructions and videos below:
- How to browse the library catalog and reserve fun print books, eBooks & audiobooks – video tutorial
- Extra: Do you want a book that SEHS doesn’t own? First, check the library catalog to make sure the library doesn’t have the book. Then, fill out this purchase request form. If the book meets our selection criteria, we will purchase it and check it out to you first!
2. Put book(s) on hold (“reserve” them)
3. You will receive a confirmation email in Canvas letting you know when you can pick up your book(s)
4. Stop by the Audiorium during the regular pick-up days, or on a pre-arranged date.
Questions? Email Teacher-Librarian, Julie Vignoul (firstname.lastname@example.org)