SEHS Library Checkout –
South Library Book Pickup on 1st and 3rd
Thursdays of every month from 1:00pm-4:00pm!
Curbside library pickup at the Auditorium
(If these days/times won’t work for you, contact Julie Vignoul (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will arrange a pickup date and time that works for you!)
How to get SEHS Library Books:
1. Go to the Library Catalog: Destiny Discover and find book(s)
You can check out up to 15 books at a time!
Need help? See the instructions and videos below:
- How to browse the library catalog and reserve fun books (video tutorial, 3:36 minutes
- Extra: Do you want a book that SEHS doesn’t own? First, check the library catalog to make sure the library doesn’t have the book. Then, fill out this purchase request form. If the book meets our selection criteria, we will purchase it and check it out to you first!
2. Put book(s) on hold (“reserve” them)
3. You will receive a confirmation email in Canvas letting you know when you can pick up your book(s)
4. Stop by the Audiorium during the regular pick-up days, or on a pre-arranged date.
Questions? Email Teacher-Librarian, Julie Vignoul (email@example.com) or Library Assistant, Karen Alavi (firstname.lastname@example.org).