Check out our
Travel Programs table here!
This International Travel Spreadsheet lists some recommended travel programs, as well as criteria to consider when you’re exploring a possible travel program.
Books, brochures, and reference guides are available in the Career Center on the following topics:
- Study-abroad programs: Yearlong, semester long, or summer length
- Service opportunities in foreign countries
- International trips organized for high school students
- International colleges and universities
- The National Registration Center for Study Abroad is a database of study abroad with language-immersion programs, includes a teen section.
- The American Gap Association is a nonprofit accreditation and standards-setting organization for gap-year programs. Its website identifies gap-year programs that it deems to be safe and of high quality.
- The CSIET (Council on Standards for International Educational Travel) evaluates and certifies long-term international student-exchange programs at the high-school level.