Check out our
Travel Programs table!
Books, brochures, and reference guides are available in the Career Center on the following topics:
- Study-abroad programs: Yearlong, semester long, or summer length.
- Service opportunities in foreign countries.
- International trips organized for high school students.
- The National Registration Center for Study Abroad is a database of study abroad with language-immersion programs, includes a teen section.
- The American Gap Association is a nonprofit accreditation and standards-setting organization for gap-year programs. Its website identifies gap-year programs that it deems to be safe and of high quality.