This annual series of presentations provides very important information to students and parents about planning for life after high school.
Financial Aid Night
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 (tentative date)
7 pm, SEHS Auditorium
Review of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and other financial-aid information. Important for juniors and seniors to attend.
Missed Financial Aid Night 2018?
- Financial Aid Slide Show presented by Ashley Coleman, representative of the University of Oregon’s Office of Financial Aid.
- OSAC Presentation (also in Spanish) by Gary Campbell, ASPIRE administrator for the Oregon Office of Student Access and Completion (OSAC).
Wednesday, October 23, 2019 (tentative date)
7 pm, SEHS Cafeteria
Sessions re: paying for college, applying to public and private colleges, resources for college searches, GAP year options, and much more.
Missed Junior/Senior Night 2018?
- Junior/Senior Night Agenda 2018
- Jr/Sr “Beyond South Night” Slideshow 2018 presented by South’s Counseling Team
- Finding a College that Fits presented by Lori Sauter, Career Center Coordinator
- College Application Process at SEHS & in Naviance presented by Michael Leahy, SEHS Counselor
- Testing 101 – AP/ACT/SAT presented by Shanel Buss, SEHS Counselor
FAFSA Completion Workshop
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 (tentative date)
7 pm, SEHS Room 4
Answers to your questions and assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Thursday, December 12, 2019 (tentative date)
7 pm, SEHS Cafeteria
Sessions re: college planning, consenting relationships, study skills, healthy social media use, teen anxiety and depression, getting involved at SEHS, study-abroad opportunities, counselor questions and answers, IHS questions and answers, and more.
Missed Freshman/Sophomore Night 2018?
- Freshman/Sophomore Night Agenda 2018
- Fr/So “Beyond South Night” Slideshow 2018 presented by South’s counseling team that night. It shares crucial information for successfully navigating South Eugene High School.
Willamette Valley College Info Night
Date, time, and location TBD
Many Oregon colleges and universities will have representatives here to meet with students and parents. Very important night for all juniors although anyone is welcome.