Athletic Participation: Athletic Registration information is posted on our athletic webpage at Registration information
All parents with students hoping to participate in sports MUST REGISTER prior to practices at beginning of the season. Students are ineligible to register for a current sport until all outstanding fees/contracts are paid in full.
Athletic Registration Requirements:
- Complete the athletic registration process a https://seathletics.com/main/otherad/contentID/46704741
- All fees must be paid in the Finance Office prior to the first practice or other arrangement are made ***THIS INCLUDES “TRY-OUT” SPORTS.***
- Each student must have a current sports physical on file that is valid through the end of the sports season. (Contact the school athletic trainer to check if student’s physical is up-to-date.)
- Each student must be covered by insurance, with a group policy number noted. Students are NOT eligible for practice or try-outs until insurance is secured with a policy number. School insurance policies are available, but may take up to two weeks to process.
- Each student must have passed at least 2.0 credits at the end of the prior term to be eligible, must be enrolled in and passing 2.0 credits currently, and be on track to graduate. Grades will be checked regularly.
- FEE REDUCTION POLICY (Free and Reduced Meal Status): In order to qualify for the Sports/Club Fee Reduction, STUDENTS MUST PRESENT YEARLY DOCUMENTATION VERIFYING THEIR FREE and REDUCED MEAL STATUS (“Eligibility Notification” Form).
- APPLY FOR FREE AND REDUCED MEALS ONLINE: (Faster!) You may complete an online Free and Reduced Meal Application at: https://district.ode.state.or.us/apps/frlapp/default.aspx.
- APPLY BY MAIL: Pick up a form at the Finance Office.