Hello South Axe!
Because COVID restrictions prevented in-person registration and school photos last fall, we don’t have our usual bank of underclassmen photos for the yearook.
We’re inviting all South students (grades 9-11) to submit your own school pictures this year. Here is the submission link. Read the instructions carefully, keeping these guidelines in mind:
- Print dimensions in the yearbook are roughly 1″ wide by 1.5″ high. Resizing images to about 2″ x 3″ (600 x 900 pixels) gives us plenty of room to crop the photo in the layout.
- Digital images translate best when the resolutions is 300 dpi or 600 x 900 pixels in digital dimensions.
- We would prefer that images be free of filters and/or props.
- This does not have to be a studio quality portrait. It can be a favorite photo from the last few months or a snapshot by a friend or family member.
- We will evaluate selfies on a case by case basis, but we discourage them in specifications for senior photos.
See the submission link for full details, or email adviser Bobbie Willis at: firstname.lastname@example.org.