Online South Library and Textbook Account
All students have online access to their library books and textbooks. They can see what items they have checked out, when they are due, as well as all fines and/or fees they may have. There is also the option to renew library books!
To access your library and textbook account:
- On the internet, navigate to the South Eugene Homepage
- In the drop-down menu under ACADEMICS, hover over LIBRARY and select:
Library Catalog / Book & Textbook Account
- Select South Eugene High, then choose LOG IN (upper right corner)
- Enter your 4j username and password. Select My Info (in the menu bar)
- This page lists your checked-out library and text books, fines, and holds
- NOTE – You have the option to RENEW your LIBRARY BOOKS here!