Hi there! I’m Mary Taylor, the computer teacher and Senior Project advisor for SEHS. Welcome to my webpage on the SEHS website. Nothing fancy, just access points…
For access to me, myself, stop by Room 9 (across from the Main Office) or, better yet (24-7 availability!) shoot me an email at email@example.com Thanks!!
T1 STUDENTS – Super important!!
Complete the “Getting Started in Computer Class” survey!!
- All of my classes exist in Edmodo. Students login to access their learning activities, turn in their work, receive my feedback, etc.
- View current grades for students in my classes (use last name as username; student ID as password).
- View my course offerings for the 2017-18 school year.
- Get information about the Senior Project.
- Open/download the brochure explaining my new Computer & Information Sciences CTE Program of Study.
- View my syllabi for the 2017-18 school year:
- ACT (Advanced Computer Topics)
- AP CS Principles/Orientation to Computer Science (CS 160 at Lane)
- Computer Fundamentals (CIS 101 at Lane)
- Music Tech/Digital Music Production
- Excel (BT 123 at Lane)
- Game Dev (CIS 125G at Lane)
- Mobile App Dev (CIS 125M at Lane)
- Programming & Prototyping
- Web Design (Art 288 at Lane)
- Senior Seminar
- Access demos for games made in my Game Dev class.