Hi there! I’m Mary Taylor, the computer teacher and Senior Project advisor for SEHS. Welcome to my webpage on the SEHS website. Nothing fancy, just access points…
For access to me, myself, stop by Room 9 (across from the Main Office) or, better yet (24-7 availability!) shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!
T3 STUDENTS: CLICK THIS LINK TO COMPLETE THE “GETTING STARTED” SURVEY (required!!)
- All of my classes exist in Edmodo. Students login to access their learning activities, turn in their work, receive my feedback, etc.
- View current grades for students in my classes (use last name as username; student ID as password).
- View my revised course offerings for the 2016-17 school year (revised 12.5.16, for T2).
- Get information about the Senior Project.
- View my syllabi for the 2016-17 school year:
- Senior Seminar
- ACT (Advanced Computer Topics)*
- AP Computer Science Principles: Beauty and Joy of Computing
- Computer Fundamentals (CIS 101 at Lane)
- Digital Music Production (Music Technology)
- Excel (BT 123 at Lane)
- Game Dev (CIS 125G at Lane)
- Mobile App Dev (CIS 125M at Lane)
- Web Design (Art 288 at Lane)
- Access demos for games made in my Game Dev class.
*3D Printing curriculum (TBD)