Top Menu

Fundraising/eScrip

new_escrip_logoEScrip is the fastest and easiest way to earn money for South Eugene High School – and it’s free! Money earned through eScrip has helped to keep our library open additional hours, staff the Career Center, and fund a Volunteer Coordinator.

Participating families earn a donation for our school whenever they shop at a participating grocery store, restaurant or online retailer. Market of Choice alone donated over $15,000 to SEHS through eScrip last year! Parents and guardians, friends, grandparents, and other family members can register to earn for SEHS through eScrip.

escripLogo BW

To support South Eugene High School through eScrip when grocery shopping or dining out:

  1. Go to www.escrip.com.
  2. Click on “sign-up.”
  3. Identify South Eugene High School, ID #6781184 as the recipient of the merchant’s donation.
  4. Follow the instructions to register your grocery Safeway Club card and your existing credit/debit cards.
  5. Buy groceries at Market of Choice with a registered credit or debit card, or at Safeway using your registered Club Card.*
  6. Dine at participating local restaurants, including Cornucopia, Sizzle Pie, and Cozmic Pizza with a registered credit or debit card.

*Please note: Safeway makes eScrip donations when you use cash, debit card or check as payment; credit card purchases at Safeway no longer earn eScrip donations.

eScripMall

To earn money for South Eugene High School whenever you shop online, start your shopping at the eScrip Online Mall. You’ll earn for our school when you shop online at Amazon, Nordstrom’s, Expedia, Best Buy, Target, and over 800 other merchants!

  1. Go to shopping.escrip.com
  2. Sign in with the email associated with your eScrip account.
  3. If you don’t have an eScrip account, you can create one. Credit card registration is not required to earn through the Online Mall. Choose South Eugene High School, ID #6781184, as your group.
  4. You can download the “ForgetMeNot” plug-in so that you don’t need to remember to start at the eScrip Online Mall every time you shop online.

For more information email Cecile Blumm at cecileblumm@gmail.com

***************************

Donate Money

EEFlogo1.7.15Click here to learn more or to donate money.

Be sure to designate South Eugene High School as the recipient of your donation. This route allows 95% of the donation to go directly to South. Also, the other 5% funds grants across the district, including grants to SEHS. The money raised by this program has been used to pay for staffing and other programs at South.